WORLD FRIEND SHIP DAY MSG

On Saturday, September 10, 2011 0 comments

Friend Ship day comes Every year First Sunday of August .This year Friend Ship day
Enjoy the Friend Ship day.

"What is a friend? A single soul, dwelling in two bodies" – Aristotle

Friendship is a feeling of comfort and emotional safety with a person. It is when you do not have to weigh your thoughts and measure words, before keeping it forth before your friend. It is when someone knows you better than yourself and assures to be your side in every emotional crisis. It is when you can sleep fighting and get another morning with a better understanding. Friendship is much beyond roaming together and sharing good moments, it is when someone comes to rescue you from the worst phase of life. Friendship is eternal.

FRIEND SHIP DAY SMS

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy they are the charming gardeners
who make our souls blossom. Happy friendship day

Life can be hard Not always fun,When night brings dark n morning brings SUN...
when life seems tough n nobody seems to care..

Friendship is a relation, where no charges of activation, free incoming.
Free outgoing, with roaming facility all over the world.

Friendship is like a bank in which u have 2 Deposit love, sympathy, trust, help n joy.
and as Interest you will get companion for lifetime

Every day I wish every one should have a friend like u.
Why should I only suffer. Ha.. Ha.. Happy Friendship Day

Fresh Nescafe COFFEE specially made for u. Sorry I've not added sugar because
u are already so sweet Happy Friendship Day.

Feeling Bored? Think of me Feeling Sad? Call Me Feeling lonely?
See Me Feeling Sleepy? Dream of Me. My Name is 'FRIEND' Happy friendship day

When something valuable is near us, we won't care 4 it.
But when we miss that precious thing we start feeling for it. That is "FRIENDSHIP"

We met it was Luck We talked it was CHANCE We became friends
it was DESTINY We are still friends it is FAITH! We will always be friends

Friendship is not a big fire which burns all day. Its a small lamp,
that burns till the last day of life.Happy friendship day

As I saw ants crawl up the wall,I noticed that no matter
how busy they r they still stop and communicate with each other.I hope we can also

When i was walking alone, I wished that i can reach da end of da road.
But when u r walking with me, I wish the road never ends My friend

If luck is a raindrop, I will send u a shower.If hope is a minute, I ll send u an hour.
If happiness is a leaf I ll give u a tree my friend

Leave SOMETHING for friend. Never Leave FRIEND for something. coz in life,
SOMETHINGS will leave u but FRIENDS will always live with u.

Heart beat are countless, spirits are ageless, dreams r endless,
memories are timeless and a friend like u is Useless. Oops Sorry, Priceless

Walk with me when ur hearts needs company, take my hand when u feel all alone,
turn 2 me when u need some1 2 lean on, coz I'm a friend

If your friendship be luv, I'll be luckiest man.
But your friendship is trust and I'm the happiest man Happy Friendship day

I can�t find a reason why God gave U to me, but that is not the question to b asked
May b the question is how did God knew that I needed u

Friends r like stars. u can't always see them, But u know they are always there 4 you
Happy Friendship day

True friends are like Diamonds.. they are real and rare.
False friends r like leaves. they r scattered everywhere.Happy Friendship day

A friend is never a coincidence in ur life they r meant to enter ur life to bring u joy and laughter.
So, i will treasure the friendship

We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on 1 thing U WILL NEVER LOSE ME.
I will always b there as a friend.Happy Friendship Day

1 tree can start a forest,1 smile can start a friendship.1 touch can show u care,
1 friend can make life worth living 4 Happy friendship day

If one day u feel like crying, call me. I can't promise to make u laugh,
but I'm willing to cry with u.Happy friendship day

I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling, but I realized that loving a friend is even better.
We lose people we love.

100 Memories .. 200 Jokes .. 300 Great Times .. 400 Secrets .. 1 Reason ..
BEST FRIENDS.. Happy friend Ship day

Old friends are the great blessings of one's later years. Half a word conveys one's meaning.
They have a memory of the same events.

Do not save your loving speeches for your friends till they are dead.
Do not write them on their tombstones, speak them rather now instead.

I count myself so very Lucky for having you in My Life Friendship is Precious Relation
Happy friendship day

You have filled with my world life Thanks you Friends Happy Friendship Day

Some people come in 2 our lives n quickly go. Some stay for awhile n leave footprints on our hearts.
And we are never ever the same

Friends stand beside each other through thick and thin, every time you need me
i will all ways be there for you. You make me happy

Friendship that hav stood the test of time n chance are surely best,brows may wrinkle,
hair grow gray, friendship never knows

Friendship never speaks in loud volume. It never demands any proof. It never has happy ending 2.
Simply becoz it never ends wen friend r true

Wish you all a very Happy Friendship Day I miss you all a lot.
Thanks for giving me your love and affection.Love

People win and people loose,but trust me on one thing, "YOU WILL NEVER LOOSE ME"
I will always be there for you.Happy friendship day

You have always been like a majestic flower who always grants me wishes and fills me with joy.
Even though we are now apart our friendship

Blessings come in many ways but the best come as friends.Happy Friendship Day

Just having you close Fills me with LOVE and HOPE Nothing is impossible with you
by my side friend happy friendship Day

Wish you a Happy Friendship Day. You are my best friend and always will be.
Wish you the very best in life. Your Friend

Anybody can sympathies with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires
a very fine nature to sympathies with a friend's success

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.
It has no survival value rather is one of those things that give value to survival

A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
Happy Friendship Day to all friends

LOVE IS A CALL IF U DON'T PIC U WILL BE MISSED
BUT FRIENDSHIP IS A MESSAGE IT REMAINS WITH U UN TILL U OPEN.
HAPPY FRIEND SHIP DAY

The importance of good n sincere friendship in our lives is like
the importance of heartbeats they are not visible

The secret of success in any Relationship lies In turning
0ne alphabet upside down 'ME'e Turned Into 'WE'

When a person can find sorrow behind your smile, words behind your silence and love
behind your anger,you can believe you have found your

Friend is not history to forget, Not maths to calculate, Not a language to learn,
Its only the Chemistry that react between two Hearts.


If You Love Me Call Me. If You Miss Me Give Me A Missed Call.
Text Back If You Like Me. Send A Joke If You Consider Me As True Friend




Tags: friend shipday,friendshipday, fisrt sunday august, friendship
frieend ship day sms, sms, friends,new friends,ship sms
friend shipday friend shipday

0 Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment !
Leave a Comment

Next Post Previous Post
Powered by Blogger