Teachers day

On Sunday, September 4, 2011 0 comments


India has been celebrating Teacher’s Day on 5th September, since 1962. The day commemorates the birthday of Dr Sarvepalli Radhakhrishnan, a philosopher and a teacher par excellence, and his contribution towards Indian education system.

Here are few SMSes which you can send to your teachers’

Teachers Day CardWithout you, we would have been lost. Thank you teacher for guiding us, inspiring us and making us what we are today.
Thanks for being a true mentor of our hearts. Happy Teachers day !
I may not say it always. But, I mean it whenever I say it. Thank You Teacher, For all the things you have done for me. Happy Teachers Day!
The way you teach…The knowledge you share…The care you take…The love you shower..Makes you…The world’s best teacher… Happy Teacher’s Day!
A Belated Teachers’ Day … Its A Humble Request 80% Of Teachers R Suffering From Throat Pain By Teaching Students. So Plz BUNK D Classes As Much As Possible N Save Our Teachers. .
Thank you special teacher For helping me to know The things I need to learn To live my life and grow. I feel good with you because Your teaching makes me see, If I work at it, I can do it.
A Million Beautiful Days Would Not Be Too Many And A Million Knowledge Would Be To Few To Express About Your Teachings I Thanks God For Giving Me Such A Teacher Like U Wishing U A Happy Teacher Day?

0 Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment !
Leave a Comment

Next Post Previous Post
Powered by Blogger